Together with our partner we have developed atmospheric plasma sources at 2.45GHz in the power range between 10W and 300W. The product portfolio supports a large spectrum of jets to generate plasmas for different applications. One major advantage at microwave frequencies (in contrary to other technologies) is that only the electrons are accelerated as the ions are too inert to follow the alternating electrical signals that move from 0V to the maximal voltage within a tenth of a nanosecond. This results in a “soft plasma”, which is much cooler than other plasmas due to the low ion acceleration. Using these jets in combination with the novel and worldwide patent protected control electronics, scientists and practical users can benefit from these advantages in a number applications.
More Industrial and medical applications using plasmas continue to emerge.
The following are examples of low power (<100W) applications:
- Activating plastic surfaces for welding, melting, painting, varnishing, printing, coating, gluing etc.
- Cleaning of different metallic surfaces for soldering, varnishing, coating, gluing, bonding etc.
- Disinfection and sterilization of instruments in medical fields, sterilization of wounds
- Aging treatment of components
Further applications using higher power levels (>100 W):
- Soft soldering and hard soldering of metals
- Amalgamation or fusing of surfaces and boring holes or vias
- Labelling of various materials
- Firing in of paint or varnish
- Burn-in of paints
- Cutting, welding and coating of various materials.
- Treatment of yarns, wires, glass and carbon fibres
- Rapid heating: replacement for laser.
We provide the following services to RF Energy customers
Turn-key RF Energy Systems
Whether a demo system or a real product pinkRF‘s turn-key systems and services helps you to make better products faster and with less risk.
In any RF energy system one of the challenges is how to get the energy from the solid state power amplifier into the application in an efficient and useful way . At pinkRF we have developed tools that speed up this design process for these applicators.
When needed we can provide skilled project management support. Either supporting you remotely or directly within your project team.
Supply Chain and Manufacturing Optimization
Using our broad network of partners we can help you optimize your supply chain and manufacturing process.
pinkRF offers standard or customer specific training modules for all the products we have in our portfolio.
Your Sales Contact
Phone: +31 850409062